Hygisun FFP2-mask with valve
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 29||4.50€ *||0.45€ * / 1 Stück|
|From 30||3.50€ *||0.35€ * / 1 Stück|
|From 60||2.70€ *||0.27€ * / 1 Stück|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Article number: HS0502A
- Free shipping from € 150*, -
- Shipping within 24h*
- Very good price performance ratio
- FFP2 standard
- Skin-friendly nonwovens, cotton, rubber and plastic
- Color: White
- Filter performance >95%
- Protection against particulate pollutants
- serves for self-protection
- high level of fine dust separation
- Nose clip for additional accuracy of fit
- One size fit almost all face types
- Single use
- Only to be worn by one and the same person
- Can be used in many areas of activity
- CE certification from the PRS
Hygisun FFP2 masks with valve
The Hygisun FFP2 masks with valve (Filtering Face Pieces) offer protection against particulate pollutants such as aerosol, dust and smoke. In Europe these masks are standardized according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 For protective properties fort he wearer.
Our FFP2 masks with valve only filter the inhaled air and therefore only offer self-protection. An efficient four-layer filtering achieves a filter performance of more than 95%. To prevent contamination of the masks and to ensure maximum hygiene, each mask is packed separately. An optimal fit, skin-friendly materials and a nosepiece ensure a high level of comfort and ensure that the mask fits properly.
The Hygisun FFP2 masks with valve was tested by the PRS and CE certified according to the standard EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009 and the EU regulation 2016/425 for personal protective equipment.
Before putting on the masks, you should wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or a suitable disinfectant. You should then put the mask on so that it completely covers your mouth and nose so that there is no gap between your face and mask.
Please note that these are disposable masks and should only be worn by one and the same person.